Hello friends how are you guys today’s post is very important for you people because today I will tell you what is the difference between dofollow and nofollow links. Friends, if you have to create a successful blog and get good ranking in Google then it is very important to know what is the difference between dofollow and nofollow backlinks.
DoFollow And NoFollow
Friends will tell you in today’s post, what dofollow and nofollow backlinks in all the detail are in seo and what is most important for your blog to achieve good ranking in Google.
Let me ask a lot of new bloggers, please let us know how we can make our blog’s ranking improve and how we make backlinks. Friends, in Backlinks, you get 2-way to making backlinks, there is a dofollow and the second is the nofollow backlinks.
But many new bloggers know what is the backlinks only and they do not know that there are 2 ways for making backlinks in SEO dofollow and nofollow links
Now in this post of today, we will share with you what is the difference between dofollow and nofollow backlinks, and which of the backlinks of your blog will be very helpful for you and which backlinks you should make and gain?
So let’s not waste too much time, friends. We start this post today and will request you to read this post till the end so that you can find out the full difference in both types of backlinks. So that you can make your blog get the fastest ranking in Google as soon as possible.
Dofollow vs Nofollow Links
Friends, in the first place, I will tell you what is the difference between the two, so that if you find out the difference between the two, then let’s start.
1. Friends dofollow backlinks are very helpful for seo and dofollow backlinks only affect your blog or website’s ranking in Google.
2. Dofollow backlinks are very much helpful in getting your blog’s ranking high on Google and if you ask me what to do with which backlinks we want to make more. I would say that you should try to gain dofollow backlinks as your blog or website’s seo. It’s best for ranking.
3. Friends here, I would say that you do not have to dofollow backlinks then you have to focus on making them. Because Google considers artificial backlinks to be unnatural backlinks that can degrade the ranking of your blog and your blog or website also has face Google Penalty.
4. Because I have seen many people who do not have complete knowledge of seo, they focus on making dofollow backlinks as much as possible and do not try to gain nofollow backlinks at all. But friends prove this a very big mistake for seo and if Google knows that you are making unnecessary backlinks. Then the chances of getting the penalties will go very much later and your Google ranking will go down.
5. It is also possible that your blog can be completely ban from the Google index. For this to be safe, you try to dofollow backlinks naturally and make nofollow backlinks as much as you can.
6. When there is a link to your blog in another blog, it will either be a dofollow link or a nofollow link, if dofollow, then your blog has a link flow to that blog, so that the ranking of your blog will be high on Google and it will be high on your blog.’
1. Friends, the way I told you that link juice from dofollow backlinks is flooded in your blog, but there is no link juice in your blog in nofollow backlink and your blog’s seo ranking does not have influenza with nofollow backlinks.
2. What I mean is that nofollow backlinks do not make any difference to your blog’s Google ranking. So does it mean that you should only make dofollow backlinks and not nofollow backlinks?
3. Friends believe dofollow backlinks are best for seo but you can not fully ignore nofollow backlinks and if you ignore nofollow backlinks then your blog’s seo will get worse.
4. To get high ranking in Google, you will have to create a Perfect Backlinks Profile, now that you do not know what the Backlink profile is, then I tell you.
5. The Perfect Back Link profile is that contains the right mix of dofollow and nofollow links, so that your backlink profiles are natural and not artificial, because google hates artificial backlinks much more.
6. In Google’s view, if you have to be safe and perfect your blog’s seo then you have to create a natural backlink profile. So that Google does not feel that you have not made more dofollow backlinks yourself or artificially.
7. Try to have more nofollow backlinks than your dofollow backlink and it’s best for seo and you will never face any penalties from Google.
Few Last Words
So friends, what is the difference between dofollow and nofollow backlinks and which one is best for seo and hopefully (Dofollow vs Nofollow Links), I hope you find out what’s the difference between dofollow vs nofollow links would have gone
If you liked this post, please share this post with new blogger on social media sites. And if you have any doubts or questions in your mind relayed from dofollow and nofollow backlinks, then you can cure me in the comments and try to give an answer to each of your questions immediately.