Friends In this post of ours, we will tell you what is snapdragon, the name of the snapdragon you have heard many times whenever the characteristics of a Smartphone are mentioned, often the mention of snapdragon is necessary. In this techmenia post i will provide you all the details about what is snapdragon and there processors list evolution.
But many of us do not know what happens to snapdragon, so today we are going to give you information about this,
What is Snapdragon?
Qualcomm Snapdragon is a microprocessor company established in the US, which is works on making mobile processors, although it creates even more digital devices, but making an Android processor is the main task of snapdragon,
You can use computer then you will be familiar with Intel and AMD processors. These two processors are used in computer. The Qualcomm Snapdragon is a that company who makes processors for mobile,
It is very important for the processors to be as much as we work in mobile or in any laptop. If a computer does not have a processor, you will not be able to do any work as it is very important as the other part is necessary. We had written a post on it earlier in which you were told about the processor. Today I’m telling you about what is Snapdragon Processor and how many types it is and what makes this company.
Feature of Snapdragon are:
The company of Snapdragon is a very old company. It designs a CPU for mobile, which means it sells mobile companies by designing a processor for mobile. It designs for its processor Android and Windows Phone. Its processor is used for some notebooks, car wireless systems, worn devices, and some such devices. He first launched his own processor in 2007. Which was a processor of 1 GHz and it was made for mobile. After this he started making 200 series, 400 series and 800 series and 600 series processors. In which 805, 810, 615, and 410 are very popular processors.
Snapdragon Central processing using (CPU) ARM uses RISC instruction set, and one chip can have several cores, as you might have heard, the quad-core of the snapdragon (mean 4 core), Octa-Core (8 core) Works with, here you can call the Core Corps in a simple language as a laborer or a worker, every core does its own work, and here is a fixed intensity set of every core It is like 2.0 Ghz, 1.6 Ghz, so here it is the fixed speed of 2.0 Ghz one core, vote One core of the 2.0 2.0 Ghz is capable of doing 2 billion calculations in a second,
Snapdragon has a graphical processing unit (GPU) along with core, wireless modem, some other software’s and hardware that make this global positioning system (GPS) and video, image processing friendly,
The first snapdragon system On Chip (SoC) was launched in 2007. Who had the ability to work at 1Ghz’s Clocking Speed
As time move forward, snapdragon works to make its processor more good and powerful, and continues to launch new updated chipsets, such as the snapdragon’s latest 835 processor, which is made up of 10 nanometer technology, which is a very fast and cost-effective processor,
Snapdragon creates different category processors, such as their series, snapdragon 400, snapdragon 600, snapdragon 800, which has different category processors,
Snapdragon Process List
Qualcomm Snapdragon is made many of the processors to achieve higher transfer speed between knowledge. Many of the snapdragon processors list are listed below: In the above post i will explain about what is snapdragon and there features.
- Snapdragon S1: – There are total 11 models in this series processor, which were upgraded in different years
- Snapdragon S2: – This processor body is launched in 2010 and the company released 7 models at that time.
- Snapdragon S3: – There are a total of 3 models of this series
- Snapdragon S4 Play: – This is a total of 2 models of the series
- Snapdragon S4 Plus: – There are a total of 10 models of this series
- Snapdragon S4 Pro: – This series has a total of 5 models
- Snapdragon S4 Prime: – This is the 1 model of the series
- Snapdragon 200: – The total 6 models of this series are Snapdragon 205, 208, 210 and 212
- Snapdragon 400: – The total 7 models of this series are Snapdragon 410 and 412, Snapdragon 415, Snapdragon 425 and 427, Snapdragon 430 and 435
- Snapdragon 600: – This series has a total of 10 models. Snapdragon 602A, Snapdragon 610, 615, 616, Snapdragon 617, 625, 626, Snapdragon 650, 652, 653
- Snapdragon 800 Series: – This series has a total of 8 models. Snapdragon 800,801, Snapdragon 805, Snapdragon 808 and 810, Snapdragon 820 and 821, Snapdragon 835
So I hope you have come to understand what the snapdragon happens in the Android phone, if you still have any questions or suggestions about what is snapdragon, then you can give your opinion in the comments box at the bottom of this post.