Root Any Android Phone With KingoRoot Apk
Root any Android phone gives you greater access to its operating system, allowing a higher level of customization. Since there is so much variety in Android phones, there is single rooting method that will work for every phone or version of Android. To get started, you will need to download the appropriate rooting software for your phone model (most of these are for Windows only), enable USB debugging on the phone, and configure your USB drivers on your computer.
To avoid this steps then you root any android phone with the help of Kingo root software or if you root any android phone by using the android phone then you need to download the Kingo root.apk.
Don’t forget to backup your data before rooting.
Kingo Android Root has launched its KingoRoot apk for Android, which provides a universal one-click Android root solution for Android users. It is easy to use and saves the trouble to connect to PC via USB cable.
Before jumping into the rooting process, please make sure you get everything right beforehand.
1. Device powered on.
2. At least 50% battery level.
3. Internet connection necessary (Wi-Fi network suggested).
4. Allow installation of apps from unknown sources.
5. Settings > Security > Unknown Sources
Root Any Android Phone With One-Click Step By Step
Step 1: Download Free Apk Kingo Root Application
The download will be automatically started. If Chrome has warned you about KingoRoot.apk, click “OK” to proceed.
Step 2: Step 2: Install KingoRoot.apk on your device.
If you didn’t check “Unknown Sources” in Settings > Security, then during installation, you will get a prompt “Install blocked”, stating that “For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources”.
Just follow phone instructions and install Kingo Root on your device and allow installs from “Unknown Sources”.
Step 3: Launch “Kingo ROOT” app and start rooting.
Kingo Root is very user-friendly and easy to use. Click “One Click Root” to start the rooting process.
Step 4: Waiting for a few seconds till the result screen appear.
Step 5: Succeeded or Failed.
It is highly recommended that you try several times when rooting with KingoRoot apk version. We have several rooting methods integrated in apk root, however, it will only run one at a time.
1. Even though your phone is connected to your computer while rooting, it is a good idea to charge your phone beforehand. If the phone runs out of battery during the root process it can damage the phone’s software.
2. Download and run a root checker app from the Play Store to confirm that your phone is rooted.
3. If you face problem then you uninstall the Kingo Root apk from your android device and then your device is restore from the older one.
1. Make sure the software you are using matches the model and version of the phone you are trying to root. A mismatch can cause the root to fail and potentially brick your phone.
2. Unlocking the bootloader and rooting the phone may void your warranty.
You may not be able to root some phones. This is especially common with newer models, so make sure that
3. it’s even possible before trying to root. Otherwise, a range of consequences can happen, from simple wasted time to accidentally bricking the phone.