What is Google Blogger – Which is Good for Beginner ?
Blogger Good For Beginner
Blogger is a blog-publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyas Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google at a sub-domain of blogspot.com. Blogs can also be hosted in the registered custom domain of the (like www.example.com). A user can have up to 100 blogs per account.
The Google blogger is best for whose start a blogging for free. If they can spend some money for buy own domain name and replace the name blogspot.com. You can pay some $ for it. The major feature you can also use on cell phone for edit post and publish on live.
Advantage of Blogger:
1. Blogger is free with better web exposure. You will always get good exposure in the internet because google supports sites. It provided free hosting service with sun-domain.
2. If you are new in blogging, it is best to start building your experience in managing a blog site from this site because it is optimized to help non-technical savvy bloggers manage their own blog site without any special technical skills required.
3. Google AdSense are one of the most profitable website ads out there and you can maximize your profits by creating good contents on your blog site with better exposure and traffic for monetization.
4. They can be highly customized in its themes without needing the technical and skills to design a blog site. Another appealing feature of Blogger is that and the can manage multiple blogs in a single dashboard. This feature offers more convenience for a blogger to manage all their blog sites in one place.
Read Also: 10 Reasons Why You choose WordPress Blog
5. Immediate indexing in Google search engine. There are many blogger site like WordPress face problem to index their site in Google but they can easily index with a hours or a day.
6. There is no limit on the number of posts one can have in one blog. However, only 50 posts can be published per day before a user is required to go through a check process.
Disadvantage of Blogger :
1. Blogger has the following limitations on content storage and bandwidth, per user account. Blogger can provided only 1GB of Storage for your blogging website.
2. The Blog Description is only 500 characters maximum. If you go beyond then you can buy some storage for blog website. They not supported of HTML markup language.
3. You can create a only 100 blogs in a single account. There is no Galleries option like in WordPress slideshow widget(Picasa Web Albums or other External Source).
4. Another disappointing feature from the Blogger template is that it lacks plugins that are so numerously available in its competitive blogging platform, WordPress.
5. Account suspension: if a site is violating any terms of service, it may be suspended by Google without any notice. Repeated violations may lead to Google account suspension.
6. Lack of extensive template library for those that want more than the basic but can’t build their own. There is no Categories option. They uses labels (Tags).
I hope this article is useful for you so what you think go and stat blogging with Google blogger. Any type problem if you face then comment below.