Exercising is essential, when you are determined to leave a couple of those unwanted pounds on your thighs. There are different approaches to working out. The majority of people spend hours in the gym are trying to achieve a perfect figure. But all you need is a couple of simple exercises that, you can easily do even at home and they will work out not only your hips but your abs, stomach and legs as well. So, in this article we will provide five exercises that will help you lose thigh fat not only effectively but also very quickly. Do this little workout with us every morning and you won’t believe the results.
1. Hip Bridge
All Image Source Google Image Search
The basic hip bridge is one of the most common and plastic exercises for losing sight back. So, let’s get to it shall we.
- Lie on your back,
- Bend your knees, while keeping your feet flat on the floor,
- Raise your hips off the floor your body will form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- Freeze in this position for about one or two seconds and then slowly lower back down
We’re setting the clock up let’s start the basic hip bridge works not only your hips and butt but also your stomach and back among its other positive effects are reducing pain in the knees and the back and improving posture yeah you will get all of this if you do it regularly how are you doing by the way keep going actually there are also other types of bridges you can try such as a single leg bridge inverted bridge narrow bridge and other but let’s concentrate on a basic hip bridge for now and well done let’s move right along to the next exercise
You’ve heard about lunges, this simple exercise will help you achieve not only beautiful thighs but also strong and awesome legs.
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and then take a big step forward with your right leg
- In this position your side has to be parallel to the floor
- Lower your body until your right knee is at a 90 degree angle
- Then return to the starting position
Lunges are exceptionally great for strengthening your muscles and improving both your coordination and flexibility. They build and sculpt different muscles including your quadriceps, hamstrings and guity as maximum Plus lunges are very easy to do as. They do not require any special equipment when you’re doing. You can also try to performing lunges with dumbbells to make it more challenging or side lunges which will work both your inner and outer side.
3. Single-Leg Circle
This is another important exercise that you should add to your workout list. If you want to lose some thigh fat then it takes only a couple of minutes but gives it great effect in the long run. So here’s how you should do.
- Lie on your back with your legs extended
- Your arms should be placed at your sides
- Lift your right leg over the ground, so that it’ll point to the ceiling
- Circle your leg clockwise and counterclockwise and then lower it back down
- Do the same thing with your left leg
- Increase the size of the circle
The single-leg circle is originally one of the Pilates exercises for improving your course site and pelvis. Remember not to let your hips or shoulders lift off the floor. This is one of the key factors of this exercise because only while you keep your shoulders and hips stable do your abs gets a proper workout. You also have to breathe correctly inhale for the first half of your leg circle and then exhale for the second half repeat.
4. Leg Lifts and Hold
Leg Lifts and Hold is another great way to work your thighs legs and abs as you probably already know pretty much. Every exercise routine includes this productive and basic workout and we were also doing it. The algorithm from doing lifting holds is simple,
- Lie down on the mat facing upwards
- Place your legs close to each other
- Lift them up about a hand length over the ground
- Hold your legs in this position for a couple of seconds
- Lower they back down
It’s important not to lift your shoulder all your legs should be working it might be hard at the beginning but keep working the results. You’ll get are worth it.
Every good workout contains good old squats, it is undoubtedly one of the most popular and effective exercises ever and it’s a final part of our exercise routine. So, let’s get to it
- Stand with your feet slightly apart
- Bend in a sitting position until your sides are parallel to the floor
- Stay in this position for some time
- Go back up
Squats train a lot of muscle groups, such as quadriceps and hamstrings as well as making your bone stronger. They’ll help you to build muscle and lose weight. Who doesn’t want that right well you’re already on your way to all of it don’t forget to keep your arms parallel to the floor as well. It’s not then too quickly or flips your stomach too far forward and there’s no need to rush just slow down and do a proper job. Don’t forget to do all of these exercises every day, it will take only a couple of minutes but it will sure make you energized and determined. It’s important to take some time for yourself and your own improvement and also follow proper diet to lose thigh fat fast. Doing this regular exercising is a true key to good health and beauty.