Choose WordPress Blog
WordPress is an open source Content Management System (CMS), which allows the users to build dynamic websites and WordPress blogs. It is the most popular blogging system on the web and allows updating, customizing and managing the website from its back-end CMS and components.
1.Open source software – It is open source software. This means that you don’t have to pay a license or you don’t have to pay to use it.
2. Easy to use – It is easy to use. Not only it’s simple to install and to configure, you also don’t need any technical knowledge to create and to maintain the content.
3. Flexible – Because WordPress Blog is a flexible platform, it’s easy to suit your needs. The default configuration contains the basics, but you also can extend WordPress with a lot of interesting and powerful plugins.
4. Constantly in development – A lot of developers work together to constantly make WordPress better.
5. WordPress SEO – WordPress SEO provides you better Ranking of your Blog. Keywords are what help your site get recognized by Internet search engines, and as a result, help would-be customers find your Internet presence.
Read Also : WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
6. Used Worldwide – WordPress Blog is used worldwide; thousands of blogs and websites run on the WordPress platform. Depending on the source, it’s reported that 8 to 12% of the websites worldwide are running on
7. Security – WordPress Blog is much secure that other blogging platform because they provides dynamics plugins in security. They plugins help you to protect you from Brute Force Attacks and Hacked your website.
8. Easily Backup – They gives you daily basis backup of you site, due to which, if you website is hacked and deleted all the files of root folder this backup which help to recover them.
9. Free Support – Need help to fix an issue or require to take blogging to the next level, the WordPress Forum have lot of active members to guide and provide support.
10. Spam is No Problem – Fighting comment Spam is not an issue as preinstalled Akismet is blocking spam in the background. No need to pile on multiple Antispam plugins.
I hope this is useful for you and you know better, why you choose WordPress. Before you going to start with WordPress read also this here.